In each and every moment, you’re creating and re-creating your life with the choices you make – whether intentional or not. Embrace this fact with your full awareness and you’ll come to understand that only YOU can decide whether or not to take the reigns on your life. You are either creating your life by intentional design or by passive chance – but either way, you’re creating it.
Both creations take the same amount of time. Both creations use the same amount of energy. Yet, only one will be an ongoing source of fuel for your soul. Only one will have you spilling over with gratitude, joy, faith, and wonder. Only one will align you with your best life and your best self. Only one will inspire others, by your example, to follow their own dreams and passions. AND – only one will leave you wondering why you ever hesitated or didn’t begin sooner.
With this in mind, the choice is clear. But oh, it can get so murky so quickly…
What do YOU want to create?
What are YOUR life dreams? Do you know?
Perhaps you’re not sure. Or perhaps you have a vision of what you want for your life, but you’re jumbled about what to do next.
Either way, it’s challenging. How do you get to that place of trusting your inspiration enough to take action?
Here’s a hint: The thoughts you are thinking NOW and the actions you are taking (or not taking) are your crystal ball, a vision into the future that you are creating for yourself.
Tune in to what makes you feel most alive. Act on THAT, and you’re on your way!
“Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it, because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” ~Howard Thurman
3 Steps to Activate Your Dreams
- Step #1: It begins with allowing yourself time, space and permission to expand into a new experience and allow your heart’s longings to come through. Sit alone in a quiet place, ideally in nature, with a pen and paper. Take a deep breath. Ask the Universe/God/Spirit/Your Highest Self (whatever you want to call it) to be your guide as you allow a stream of consciousness to spill onto the page. Let your heart speak.
- A great question to support this process: “If you could script your life to be unreasonably phenomenal, how would it go?”
- What excites you? Make a great big long list of what brings you joy, those things that make your soul sing and your spirit dance. After you’ve created a big long list, review it, and circle your top three. Savor the sense of joy and excitement you feel just thinking about them.
- Listen and be brave. Listen to the still small voice of your dreams, the voice of your soul. Stay open because it may not be what you expect. Your only job at this point is to not water down or destroy the message before you hear it. Listen and acknowledge what you have heard. Listening, in this instance, isn’t limited to your ears. Pay attention to what you see, hear, and feel. Listen with your whole being.
- Step #2: Brainstorm: What are some next (measurable, challenging but doable) steps I could take that would bring me closer to my dream(s)?
- Step #3: Review your list of next inspired action steps. Decide on one or two next steps that you WILL take in the next 24 hours.
Then let nothing stop you from DOING it.
To live the life of your dreams, you must stop playing small and buying your own excuses. You are not small at all. You’re certainly bigger than those excuses!
Again, your present is simply the result of the thoughts and actions of your PAST and they do NOT decide your future … unless, of course, you keep thinking and doing what you’ve always done. Remember, you are either creating your life by intentional design or passive chance – but either way, you’re creating it. The only way to find out what’s possible, is to act on it.
How are YOU showing up for your dreams?
LEAP Forward With This Powerful Dream Accelerating Next Step:
If you’re serious about living your dreams and creating your future on purpose, click here to book a call with me – my GIFT to you. Together let’s explore your best strategy forward.
I am showing up for my dreams by finally writing that book that has been living inside of me for more than 10 years. I am doing it! Now. 🙂
Awesome, Nadia!! Please keep me updated!