Welp, here we are …
2022 is just around the bend.
It’s been an(other) unusual twelve months and I think it’s fair to say, no one has gone unchallenged this year. Yet in the midst of the challenges, we’ve also each been presented with some unique opportunities: to embrace a new kind of rhythm, to make lifestyle adjustments, to find innovative ways to nurture connections, to discover new strategies for how we work, self-care, and create, to name a few…
Before the close of each year, I find that doing a Year-in-Review reflection is a valuable exercise and a powerful way to set the stage for the year to come. Doing an annual reflective review is something I not only coach clients to do, but something I do myself.
3 powerful Year-in-Review questions to consider:
1.) What did you accomplish, create, or achieve in this past year? Create a big long list.
2.) What goals or dreams did NOT come to fruition for you this year? It’s uber important not to ignore or disregard the fact that you didn’t achieve them. By shining light on them you’ll gain clarity and momentum about what you really truly want in the coming year.
3.) What is your action plan? What will you do differently in the coming year?
Today I feel inspired to briefly share some of my own 2021 highlights, a few personal goals for 2022, and some exciting ways we can connect in the new year.
- As an RVer, I’ve been able to enjoy continued domestic travel, rolling across state lines in my Airstream, a.k.a. condo on wheels. My quick travel synopsis from 2021: Winter in New Mexico, New Orleans and Florida in the Spring, Summer in the northeast, and Fall in the Berkshires, Niagra Falls, and Illinois. (Friendly reminder: While many venues are closed, nature is open and she’s beautiful as ever, so get out there and hug a tree or something.)
- Illinois is where I was when my book launched on Amazon and became a bestseller. The launch and success of The Brules of Life and The Brules of Life Companion Workbook was a definite bright spot in my year, the culmination of a tremendous amount of work and planning. Seeing how well it is being received, hearing how it is touching and inspiring the lives others, is the ultimate repayment.
- I ran more in 2021. Salsa clubs used to be my sweaty haven, but times have changed. Running has become both a mental health and physical health outlet for me. 5k is a typical distance now, but as I look to 2022, I’ve got a 10k training app tempting/taunting me to go further.
- Along with the launch of my book and coaching my clients to harness the unique opportunities of this interesting year, countless improvements and updates have been made to my website and offerings, to include a special new free gift, and other gems – all of which are waiting for you at tarasagecoaching.com.
My 2022 goals include: increasing readership of my book, start writing my next book, reach some fitness milestones, put out more video content, and light a fire under a creative project I’ve got sitting on the back burner.
January is going to be a full month, and includes several exciting opportunities to connect!
January 5: Brule Break-a-thon Livestream!
Jumpstart the New Year with a different take on resolutions! On January 5th, I am joining forces with community coach, Peter Bowden, for a fun, one-of-a-kind, interactive, livestream event to help you identify the “brules” (bullshit rules) that are holding you back so that YOU make 2022 a joyful, life-enhancing, dream-fulfilling year! It’s going to be a hoot! Subscribe, like, share, and invite your friends!
January 14: Book signing!
I’ll be doing an (outdoor) book signing at Sundog Bookstore in Seaside, FL. This is a fabulous independent bookstore I’ve visited many times, while envisioning the day when my book
might be on their shelves. That day is here! If you’re in the area, stop by! 11am – 2pm
January 19-23: RV Show!
This will be my third year on the seminar stage at the Florida RV Supershow
in Tampa, presenting Nomadic Living 101: How to Live Nomadically for a Month, a Season, a Year or Forever
. 1pm, daily.So that’s a bit of what’s happening in my world . Let’s start the year off strong together!
Are YOU determined to make 2022 different and finally bring those back-burner dreams to life?
Are you ready to tell yourself the truth about what you want, refuse beliefs about limitation, fears about worthiness, and lies about what you “can’t” do? If so … claim your seat in The Dream Acceleration Program
for all of this and more in the New Year! There are just a few openings, so enroll today
Looking ahead to 2022, I am 100% committed to taking extraordinary care of myself while also giving (you) a lot more. It feels wonderful to know how deeply compatible these intentions are.
Onward and upward!
Here’s to a happy healthy dream-fulfilling New Year,
PS – Seriously, if you have a fire in your belly and are determined to make this year different and finally bring your dreams to life, register now for The Dream Acceleration Program
and let’s do this together. I can’t wait to welcome you to the program!
Your Year-in-Review: Part 3 “Tips from Tara” Video (of 3)
To celebrate the excitement and potential of the new year that’s just around the corner, here’s part 3 of my very special Year-in-Review Video Series to support YOU and ensure that you have a truly Happy YOU Year.
Also, here are links to video 1 & 2 in case you missed it or want to review them again before diving in to part 3:
Watch video #1
Watch video #2
And here’s video #3:
In summary, this 3-part Year in Review Video Series walks you through giving focus to the value of reflective time to get clear on:
- What you accomplished over the last 12 months.
- Dreams, goals, and resolutions on your list that didn’t actualize
- Your action plan for the coming year.
With this clarity, you’ll be ready to create the new year to be your best year yet!
Jump-start YOUR New Year with our renowned Dream Acceleration Program 2.0! Together we will join forces and bravely, boldly, uncover, activate, and accelerate YOUR deepest dreams and desires! 🙂
I truly can’t wait.
Find out more at: www.DreamAccelerationProgram.com
May your dreams always inspire more than they intimidate,
Master Coach, Possibility Queen, Author, Speaker, Nomad, Salsera, Life Hack Pro, Location-independent business owner.
YOUR YEAR-IN-REVIEW — “Tips from Tara” Year-in-Review Video #2 (of 3)
In today’s video, I cover why many dreams go unrealized and fall by the wayside, and how to prevent this from happening to you.
As you’re reflecting over this past year, notice: What goals or dreams did NOT come to fruition for you?
It’s uber important not to ignore or disregard the fact that you did not achieve them. In fact, by shining light on them, you’ll gain the clarity and momentum you need to actualize what you really truly want in the coming year.
Start the New Year with purpose and passion. Watch Part 2 now:
Did you miss Part 1? If so, you can watch it here:
Then, we’ll dive in to Part 3 of this special 3-part Year-in-Review video series. Part 3 really brings it all together, so be on the lookout for that.
May your dreams always inspire more than they intimidate,
>>>>> Click here for Year-in-Review Part 3! <<<<<<